Finding a place to rent can be overwhelming!
You want to rent the best apartment, townhouse, duplex or house for you.
Unfortunately, most rental listing services are still really just simple bulletin boards.
Listings have different formats, limited information, and rarely provide enough information for you to decide to see it.
You know what you want to rent, but it is hard to get the information to see if it meets your “must haves.”
You comb hundreds of listings on dozens of national and local apartment rental search web sites.
- Rudimentary search, save and compare features prevail.
- Duplications abound.
- Fraud and safety concerns lurk behind “Renter Beware!” disclaimers.
You waste hours of your precious time calling or emailing to answer the basic stuff.
- Does it have air conditioning, dishwasher, garage?
- Who pays for which utilities?
- Are pets OK?
- When is it available to rent?
Fortunately, APARTMENT ConNeXTion Makes Renting Simple!
Renting Made Simple!
All the details you need to call for appointment to rent.
Your "must have" selection items are in the same place on every listing.
Descriptions written in "walking tour" sequence.
Covers every rental type: houses & duplexes to apartment communities, economical to luxurious, urban to rural.
Complete listing information in side-by-side comparison format.
Makes your rental search and compare process really easy.
Targets rentals you want to rent.
Quickly zero in on rentals with all your size, price and amenity “must have” features.
Then click for “More Information” map, interior photos, floor plans & more details.
Ownership and management verified for every listing.
"Rental Fraud" returns 400,000+ Google search results.
Our independent listing owner verification is your best protection.
Create your own personal favorites page.
Search for similar rental listings.
Email notification of future similar rentals based on your saved favorites.
Optimized across all devices.
Preserves side-by-side rental search comparison format. Fully functioning search, save and compare features.
Smarter Search, Better Results
APARTMENT ConNeXTion fits your personal rental search preferences
- Market Overview: Use "Bedrooms" or "Areas" selections
Ascending rent look at the full range of available rentals Gives a comprehensive view of available rental options
- Common Specific Searches: Use “Pre-Sorts” selections
Quick access to all listed rentals with specific commonly requested features such as:
Pet Friendly, Garage, House, New Listings, Campus (next academic year leases)
- Smart Search: Finds exactly what you want to rent
Over 20 specific search fields to target only rentals with your "must have" features Includes "Keyword" search for description items such as fireplace, pantry, king or queen (bedroom size)
My SelectionsThe "My Selections" feature allows you to:
- Save your favorite rental listings for review in side-by-side comparison format.
- Automatically find similar rental listings to your saved selections.
- Receive emails with future new rental listings similar to your saved selections.
- Retrieve and modify your selections on subsequent site visits or from other devices.
- Click on the listing photo or more information (Information) link.
- Click "+ My Selections" to save the listing to your personal My Selections page.
- (Click "âœ“ My Selections" to remove a saved listing from your page.
Blue and Red Border Listing Sections
Every listing sort or search is separated into two sections arranged by ascending rent.
- Blue border listings display first.
These owners pay for us to inspect their rental and write an accurate text description in our trademark "walking tour" format.
You get an independent, consistent, honest relative comparison between listings.
We professionally photograph the property, verify ownership by the listing party, and have personal contact with the listing owner or manager.
- Red border listings display after the blue border listings.
To give you the most comprehensive rental search experience, we allow owners to post listings these listings for free.
We do not inspect or photograph these rentals. We do not write the listing text.
The description is solely by the listing owner without our independent verification or "walking tour" format.
For your protection, we do verify that the listing phone number and address corresponds to the legal owner of record.
If you encounter a listing that significantly differs from our listing description, please contact us. Describe the conflicts between our description any your observations from a viewing appointment. We will follow up with the owner, view the property and adjust the description so the next renter gets better information.
You can easily do this by clicking on the listing photo or more information (i) link.
Click the email link to open your default email program and address it to:
Type your observations in the top of the message field (please leave the http:// line in the message; it identifies the listing) and click "Send".
Your comments are greatly appreciated by us and other prospective renters.